Thursday, October 16, 2008

Special Person


Have you ever have a special person in your life so far? Special might have different value on different people. Well for me, Tunku Abdul Rahman is categorized to be a special person. He is our father of independence. No one else can be honor the title except him. This is how I perceived a special person to be.

Some might found her/his special one and some might not. If you had treasured one, feel free to drop a  "God bless!" or perhaps "Thanks God!" comment. No restriction on the comment, its purpose is just to show your appreciation for the happening.

Personally, I am a person with an alignment of neutral good. I like to share, especially good stuffs and here you go "Thanks God". The special person in my life motivated me to provide a better life to myself and my future spouse. I am much more a better person because of her. 



"Nice show, nice mood"


"I feel the same way too"



"Girl, thanks for inviting me for the show. No doubt both of us were tired but I am glad you feel the same way I do."

4 comments:

Dillon said...

Hey there.... Just to let you know that i dropped by.. The special person in my life is none other than God himself, thank God for Himself....

Btw, i didn't know that you already married... Congrats.. which you all the best in your marriage and future undertakings

d3ric3 said...

i should mention it as future spouse..lol

Sam said...

lol, i'm keep thinking is the girl u mean is ur gf?..
"future spouse" =.=||

d3ric3 said...

x my gf. i still hv no pic how my future spouse will look like.