Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eagle Eye

If 5 is the max rating value I'm allow to rate for a movie. Eagle Eye will get a 4.5 from me. It is a Die Hard 4 type of movie and I am sure most of us will find it being an unpredictable one. The only part which I am able to foresee is that Jerry Shaw (Shia LaBeouf, main acter in Transformer) is survived after shot by a person (should be a safety guard, if I'm x mistaken) during a chaos in the pentagon, DC.

X expect story telling from me. If you are looking for something different from what we used to watch normally in cinema, you should go for Eagle Eye. Well, I x hope that u find it less interesting after knowing what it is all about from me as this is what happened to me when I watch Dark Knight.

The only thing I could guarantee you is "X REGRET".

No comments: