Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Christmas chorals do always bring me the feeling of this special day. 
Among these popular Christmas chorals, 
'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' is always my all time favourite.
No matter how many times it was repeated and no matter how is was performed to me. 
It is always my favourite. I love it so much~

Let's sing togather guys!

  1. You better watch out
  2. You better not cry
  3. Better not pout
  4. I’m telling you why
  5. Santa Claus is coming to town
  6.  
  7. He’s making a list
  8. And checking it twice
  9. Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
  10. Santa Claus is coming to town
  11.  
  12. He sees you when you’re sleeping
  13. He knows when you’re awake
  14. He knows if you’ve been bad or good
  15. So be good for the goodness sake!

  16. O! You better watch out!
  17. You better not cry
  18. Better not pout
  19. I’m telling you why
  20. Santa Claus is coming to town
  21. Santa Claus is coming to town ♫ 

There have been always a thinking of ceasing this blog as I am not too into it recently.
Anyway enjoy the once in a year special day and thanks for all the Christmas wishes especially from Fiona.
She has been flooding me with Christmas wishes, and it did successfully made my Christmas a better day :)

5 comments:

Bell Ng said...

哈哈哈哈~~
merry belated xmas to u lor

this year xmas i was so busy receiving xmas wishes and din reali go n wish ppl tim ... >.<
(wana beat me ady right? )

okla...dun1 so lc to u jor ..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

d3ric3 said...

If one day, you suddenly treat me extremely nice den sumthing wrong must b going on.

Well, I still get you dropping xmas wish in my cbox. Not bad, not bad. Atleast better den wishing xmas to a person at the very last minute like me, hahaha! Hope you don't mind!

fyeen said...

hahahah...again, belated merry christmas~~~~

d3ric3 said...

Happi new year!
How's ur xmas in home town?

Anonymous said...

my christmas ar~~~biasa oni leh~~~busying to clean the house