Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I GET IT CUT AGAIN

Can't recall when I've got the intention to have my hair grow until it reaches my shoulder.
 
Is it during my primary? "No"
Is it during my secondary? "I don't think so"
Is it during my Uni? "Most probably, I guess"

In fact, my hair is like bushes in nature. 
It will cause me alots of time just to make it look abit tidy.
The truth is, I don't like to spend much time on it.
I'm bored with short hair style! 

When I'll able to see myself in the mirror with long hair style???
Not sooner, simply because I just get my hair cut 2 hours ago.
Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward for that day to come... 



beforeafter

8 comments:

Bell Ng said...

HAR??
any difference???

check it out tmr...

jacqueline said...

long hair??haha...better don't do that..

erm...i think you have just cut less than 1cm of your hair coz seems like no difference..

SyLvi@ said...

||| ... oh... u cut it jor la?

d3ric3 said...

These pics can't show any big difference because i combed my hair. Before i went to barber shop, i'm able to cover my fore head with hair and now i can't.

fyeen said...

fuyoh~~reali oh? got so long meh? cum here cum here...let je je see....hahaha....

d3ric3 said...

How come a september girl become my je je... I am suppose to be gor gor, Haha.

fyeen said...

haiya...wan kira like tat ar...thn cum cum...let mei mei see how short u cut it....hahaha

d3ric3 said...

-.-'''
speechless~zzZ