Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Begin, End & Changes

It is approaching the end of my 6 months internship. I believe every begining will be pair with an ending and both of them shared a common element i.e. changes. No matter how an event start and how it end, it really don't make big difference to me because I enjoy the processes most of the time.

Appreciates
  1. To have you guys having lunch with me all the time.
  2. To enjoy, share feelings and learned something in the same company.
  3. To be able to mix around with new comers, seniors and supervisors all the time.
  4. To be able to smile when I recall the once in a life time internship for the last 6 months.
  5. To be able to adopt a quote 都誤知你想點! which means I have no idea what is in your mind.

Before I am suffering from Alzheimer's deasease let me jot down the names of the ppl whose have brighten up my internship.
Izhar, Alif, Karen, Jennifer, Brandon, Sin Sung, Eileen, Eric, Lilian, Gek Teng, Sarina, Jack, Wee Ye, Swee Guan, Jian Wei, Eddie, Suziken, Alan, Lipsu, Rayz, Jenny, Tai Suan, Yik Siew, Chin Kiong, Li, Mas, Ha, Bell, Sylvia, Fiona.
It is blessed to have you all appeared in my internship!


1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

SOFA!
hoiyo so good u noe so many ppl during ur intern

Orz

It's great to kno u enjoy urself well~