Thursday, August 13, 2009

六弄 Coffee Bean


Sound weird with my title? Yeap, I feel the same way too! This is a book I read recently 六弄咖啡館 by 藤井樹.

Never expect this is a sad ending love novel with an irrelevant title. Kind of sad and surprise toward the end of the story. Well, a nice book for those who never read love story novel. It reflect some little things that some of us did when we were still young.

Not recommended for all time love novel readers. I am sure you will not get what you expect from this book. Targeting on "Winnie The Pooh" series. They will be on my hands when the situation and feeling is right.

Before I forget, there is a condition for anyone anticipating. Mandarin is a must, haHaHAhA...

5 comments:

teddy's lair said...

you are discriminating those "bananas" by posting this...=(
Winnie The Pooh??My Favorite character when I was still young..

fyeen said...

aiyo~~~this book is quite long ago edi..try the new one, 流浪的终点.

d3ric3 said...

teddy's lair - Bananas, please don't worry. As long as you are interested I am always ready to translate word by word, sentence by sentence and page by page just for once;)

fyeen - I knew you read it and i did notice it in your blog but i am not just too into novel;p

Alvinlty said...

aiya...steal my book and read then so fast post on9...must get money from u dy...haha

Anonymous said...

哪个视频聊天室最开放 , 293视频聊天室 , 真人美女视频 , 美女真人视频网 , 美女视频直播 , 美女视频六房间 , 美女热舞视频 , 韩国美女视频 , 美女脱身高清 , 美女视频高清播放