Friday, September 19, 2008

Wall-E

When the first time I saw Wall-E in the cinema screen a year ago, it is confusing me whether the few minutes animation on screen was an advert on keeping the cinema clean or it is actually a movie trailer. As time passes by and the few minutes animation keep on casting every time I went to cinema for movie. Eventually it convinced me that it was an advert.

Surprisingly a year later, Wall-E is on show. The movie don't really attract me as I am a person who don't really prefer animation. Nevertheless, I still end up watching it after getting good comments from friends especially bell. Well, it is also coincidentally i get one to watch with me who drives the plan of watching Wall-E a reality.



















The movie is about Wall-E, a robot who was the only one left in the earth cleaning up the rubbish met Eve, probe robot searching for plant on earth. It is mainly revolving between Wall-E and Eve on how they helped human to return to the earth. It is amazing as both of the robots up end loving each other. Perhaps, I shouldn't take it too rationally. Nothing is impossible right who knows in the future we are able to invent such robots.

Hal, the little cockroach in the movie draw my great attention. I really felt sorry for him when he was left alone in the earth and was shocked when he was flatted after Wall-E cross on him for the 2nd time. In the end of the movie, I felt happy for the little cockroach when Wall-E and Eve finally came back to the earth.

On the way exiting the cinema hall, I saw a dying cockroach lying on the ground moving its legs helplessly. It draw attention of most of the people there and we laught unintelligible looking at the little cockroach. From the bottom of my heart, I wish it will survive after the crowd left the narrow corridor. Amen =)



source from http://www.movietome.com/movie/363594/wall-e/pictures.html

2 comments:

- yEng - said...

ooo...wall-e...

last week im baru c it...haiz..

d3ric3 said...

I also last week(wed),my frd said i outdated alrdy...lolz